- Arborlawn UMC
- Beth-El Congregation
- Congregation Ahavath Sholom
- The Crossroads Church
- Fort Worth First Congregational, UCC
- Southcliff Baptist Church
- St. Andrew Catholic Church
- St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- University Baptist Church
- University Christian Church
- University United Methodist Church
- Don't see your congregation here?
- About Us
Republish our stories
You can republish the stories written by our staff in your neighborhood newsletter, blog or other publication. All you need to do is follow a few rules:
- The story must be from one of our staff members. You can't republish community content from partners such as churches and neighborhood associations, unless you have permission from them.
- You're free to publish, link to or embed all included material such as photos, graphics and videos that accompany our student-produced stories.
- Don't resell our content.
- It's OK to publish an individual story, but you can't automatically publish all of our content. That means you can't take a feed from our site and automatically populate your site with our content.
- You can't edit the story, except to suit your publication's style rules. For example, you could change "TCU" to "Texas Christian University".
- If the story is being published electronically, internal links must remain intact. Many times these links provide crucial context to readers, so they should be preserved.
- You must credit us in two ways. First, the student's byline must be preserved at the top of the story:
By: Jane Smith
Second, you must run the following tagline at the bottom of the story, linking, if possible, to our website:
The 109 is a product of students of the TCU Schieffer School of Journalism. To read more, visit the109.org.
- Finally, our stories can run on sites that have advertising, but advertising can't be sold specifically against our stories. If you need clarification on this requirement, please contact us.