- Arborlawn UMC
- Beth-El Congregation
- Congregation Ahavath Sholom
- The Crossroads Church
- Fort Worth First Congregational, UCC
- Southcliff Baptist Church
- St. Andrew Catholic Church
- St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- University Baptist Church
- University Christian Church
- University United Methodist Church
- Don't see your congregation here?
- About Us
Trinity Valley School
Three-and-a-half miles separate crosstown rivals Fort Worth Country Day and Trinity Valley , but the gap will be closed Friday for the annual “Battle of Bryant Irvin.”
The dream of returning to the Southwest Preparatory Conference II championship for Fort Worth Country Day was shattered by the 42-7 loss to All Saints Episcopal School last Friday. “It was a total collapse,” head coach Frank Gendusa said. “There wasn’t a real aspect of the game we played well.” After weeks of progress, the defense fell out of sync while the offense struggled throughout the game, allowing several turnovers.
Captivating audiences with a performance of a sonnet and monologue from Shakespeare, Andy Shook from Aledo, a student of Don Carlson at Trinity Valley School in Fort Worth, placed as a semi-finalist at the English-Speaking Union National Shakespeare Competition.
Michael Johns, a TVS sophomore, competed at the Rotary Club's Regional Four Way Speech Contest, on Saturday May 7th.