- Arborlawn UMC
- Beth-El Congregation
- Congregation Ahavath Sholom
- The Crossroads Church
- Fort Worth First Congregational, UCC
- Southcliff Baptist Church
- St. Andrew Catholic Church
- St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- University Baptist Church
- University Christian Church
- University United Methodist Church
- Don't see your congregation here?
- About Us
Kay Granger won the race for U.S. House District 12, defeating her Democratic challenger with 72 percent of the popular vote.
Mavis B. Knight, Democratic incumbent for Texas State Board of Education’s District 13, was re-elected to serve her fourth term in office Tuesday.
It’s Election Day, and voters are coming in and out of McLean 6th Grade Center. Inside, poll workers are busy handing out ballots and checking IDs. In between talking to voters she’s known for years and teaching 6th graders about the election, one volunteer finds time to talk about her enduring passion for politics – Linda Cozzen.
J.W. ‘Yawn’ Vanlohuzian said he has worked on elections on and off for 20 years. This year, Vanlohuzian, who is an election judge, volunteered at the Paschal High School voting station for the first time.