- Arborlawn UMC
- Beth-El Congregation
- Congregation Ahavath Sholom
- The Crossroads Church
- Fort Worth First Congregational, UCC
- Southcliff Baptist Church
- St. Andrew Catholic Church
- St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- University Baptist Church
- University Christian Church
- University United Methodist Church
- Don't see your congregation here?
- About Us
St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
Some who worships weekly at St. Stephen Presbyterian Church may not know that beneath the church rest the ashes of some former parishioners.
Contrary to popular belief, labyrinths are not used to get one lost and confused – rather, their purpose is to find answers and to meditate on religious issues. Two of the 109’s churches, St. Stephen Presbyterian Church and the University Christian Church, use labyrinths as methods of worship.